Your privacy is important to Old Homestead Hideaway. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Old Homestead Hideaway collects, and the ways in which Old Homestead Hideaway uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Old Homestead Hideaway may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and email address collected by our newsletter software);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including shipping and billing address and encrypted credit card information stored on a secure server for the My Account section of the website);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, shipping and billing address, encrypted credit card information collected by our newsletter software and/or shopping cart and account sections of the website); and
- any other information that you send to Old Homestead Hideaway.
Using personal information
Old Homestead Hideaway may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you product information that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Old Homestead Hideaway discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Old Homestead Hideaway may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Old Homestead Hideaway will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Old Homestead Hideaway will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
General comments, questions and/or personal information that you knowingly submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites and affiliate/third-party websites and Old Homestead Hideaway is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such.
Contact Old Homestead Hideaway
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by mail to P.O. Box 225, Wilton, CA 95693